Property managers are busy people, they have to oversee the daily operations of both real estate and physical property. Residential, commercial and land real estate need to be monitored and maintained.
Rental homes owners, apartments, real estate agents and commercial industries all use property management services to help them run the day to day business of maintaining a property.
Disgruntled tenants, out of business company owners, squatters, and those who have been evicted may leave the home or office without bothering to take most of their belongings with them. Sometimes they just leave a pile of junk they no longer want and you get the honor of cleaning it up.
If you are a property manager it isn’t difficult to think of a time you could have (or did) use the services of a professional junk hauler.
When to Use a Junk Hauler
Examples of situations where you should hire a junk hauling service include but are not limited to:
- Remodels – After tenants move out property managers often replace and upgrade the home or apartment. The debris that is left behind needs to be cleaned up and hauled away.
- Motels – People who have been living in a motel for an extended period of time are often nomadic by nature. When they feel it’s time to move on they just head out, leaving behind anything they can’t carry.
- Squatters – Squatters are people who move into a vacant home and take up residence. They stay until they are forced out and generally trash the place before they leave.
- College Move-outs – If you rented to a college student, you may have had your home turned into a party place, and all the mess that goes with that. College kids move on after college and aren’t interested in the mess they left behind.
- Evictions – All aspects of dealing with an eviction are generally unpleasant. But once they are gone and you walk into the place for the first time, you are usually quite surprised, and not in a good way. Often these tenants are angry and leave behind a tornado of a mess.
How to Handle Clean-outs
You can do the clean-out yourself until you get to the 2-piece couch with torn cushions that are covered in fleas. You aren’t going to be able to heft that outside and into a dumpster by yourself.
Hiring an inexperienced crew isn’t ideal either. They can cause more problems than they solve. Cleaning out apartments and houses is a tough task. It requires strength and an expert crew to carry heavy, awkward items through hallways and down stairs without causing damage.
Our experienced crew saves you the hassle of renting a dumpster because we bring our own truck and expertise to the job. We do all the dirty work leaving you with nothing to do except getting the place ready to re-rent.
Why Hire a Junk Hauling Service
It makes sense to hire an electrician for electrical issues and a plumber for plumbing problems, so why not hire a junk removal service to haul the junk away?
It may seem like you don’t need experience to throw out and haul away junk, but to do it right, without causing damage while moving heavy furniture, you need a junk removal service.
There are several benefits to hiring a service to help you clear out the junk that was left behind:
- Experience – Property managers are generally not experienced junk haulers. You may not be sure where to recycle electronics or major appliances, green waste, and you may not want to take the extra time to donate items in good condition. Dumping it all illegally or even in a landfill is a waste and dangerous to the environment.
- You Can Focus Elsewhere – If someone else is cleaning out the unit, it frees up time for you to focus on other tasks like finding new renters, checking out other properties, or getting caught up on paperwork.
- Rent the Unit Quicker – Occasionally, a unit will be vacant a little longer because you just don’t have the time to spend cleaning it out and hauling it away . This costs you and the property owner money. A professional service will come in, load it up and haul it away in a day which enables you to rent sooner.
Give yourself a break. Get your property rented sooner. Ensure your business runs smoothly and efficiently. Hire a junk removal service.
If you are in our area, call 1 Call Clean-out at (413) 205-9562 or visit our website agawamjunkremoval.com