Do you feel like your home is constantly cluttered and you never have enough time to clean it all up? If so, don’t worry – you’re not alone. According to a study by the National Association of Professional Organizers, the average person spends over 60 hours per year decluttering their home. That’s a lot of time! In this blog post, we will discuss four tips that will help you declutter your home in record time. Follow these tips and you’ll be able to get your home cleaned up in no time!
1. Start By Decluttering One Room At a Time
The first step to decluttering your home is to focus on one room at a time. Trying to declutter your entire home all at once can be overwhelming and it’s more likely that you’ll get discouraged and give up before you finish. So take it one room at a time, and before you know it, your whole house will be decluttered!
Start in the room that you use the most or the room that is most cluttered. Once you’ve decluttered that room, move on to the next one. And so on, until your whole house is clean!
Decluttering each room will be a different process and will vary depending on the size of the room and the amount of stuff in it. But there are a few general tips that you can follow to make the process easier, no matter what room you’re decluttering.
2. Make Three Piles: Keep, Donate and Trash
As you’re decluttering each room, you’ll want to sort your belongings into three piles: keep, donate and trash. The ‘keep’ pile is for items that you use regularly and can’t imagine living without. The ‘donate’ pile is for items that you don’t use but are still in good condition – these can be donated to charity or sold at a garage sale. The ‘trash’ pile is for items that are broken or unusable – these can be thrown away.
Sorting your belongings into these three piles will make it easier to decide what to do with each item and will help you declutter your home more quickly.
3. Follow These Rules to Make the Process Easier
– If you don’t use it, lose it: This rule is simple – if you haven’t used an item in the past year, chances are you don’t need it. So get rid of it!
– Donate what you can: If you have items that are in good condition but you don’t use them, consider donating them to charity or having a garage sale. This will declutter your home and help someone in need!
– Trash anything that’s broken or unusable: If an item is broken or unusable, it’s time to get rid of it. Don’t try to fix it or hold on to it – just let it go!
By following these rules, you’ll be able to declutter your home more quickly and easily.
4. Keep Your Space Organized Once You’ve Decluttered for Easier Maintenance
Once you’ve decluttered your home, it’s important to keep it organized so that it doesn’t become cluttered again. This will require some effort on your part, but it will be worth it in the long run!
Here are a few tips for keeping your space organized:
– Put away items when you’re done using them
– Don’t let things pile up
– Invest in storage containers
– Label everything
5. Hire a Junk removal Company
If you want a hassle-free way to declutter your home, hire a junk removal company! Junk removal companies will come to your house and remove all of the junk and clutter for you – it’s the easy way out! Aloha Junk Man in Oahu, Hawaii is a great option for those looking to declutter their home. You can contact us at 808-940-0809 or visit our site https://alohajunkman.com/ to learn more!
There you have it! Five tips that will help you declutter your home in record time. By following
By following these tips, you’ll be able to keep your home organized and decluttered. And once you’ve decluttered your home, it will be much easier to keep it clean!
Do you have any other tips for decluttering your home quickly? Share them in the comments below!